Funding sources Department of Dermatology, Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen.
A randomized, multicentre study of directed daylight exposure times of 1½ vs. 2½ h in daylight-mediated photodynamic therapy with methyl aminolaevulinate in patients with multiple thin actinic keratoses of the face and scalp
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 5, pages 1083–1090, May 2011
How to Cite
Wiegell, S.R., Fabricius, S., Stender, I.M., Berne, B., Kroon, S., Andersen, B.L., Mørk, C., Sandberg, C., Jemec, G.B.E., Mogensen, M., Brocks, K.M., Philipsen, P.A., Heydenreich, J., Hædersdal, M. and Wulf, H.C. (2011), A randomized, multicentre study of directed daylight exposure times of 1½ vs. 2½ h in daylight-mediated photodynamic therapy with methyl aminolaevulinate in patients with multiple thin actinic keratoses of the face and scalp. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1083–1090. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10209.x
Conflicts of interest G.B.E.J. has received honoraria for speaking and research as well as an investigator grant from Photocure, Norway. B.B., S.K., H.C.W., C.M., M.H. and S.R.W. have received fees for speaking and travelling grants from Photocure/Galderma. B.L.A. has received fees for speaking from Galderma. C.S., K.M.B. and S.F. have received travelling grants form Photocure/Galderma. M.M., P.A.P. and J.H. have no conflict of interest.Trial registry: Clinical Trials.gov NCT 007 111 78
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2011 12:37AM EST
- Accepted for publication 23 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.