Funding sources The present study was funded by the Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Hidradenitis suppurativa: a disease of the absent sebaceous gland? Sebaceous gland number and volume are significantly reduced in uninvolved hair follicles from patients with hidradenitis suppurativa
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 5, pages 1017–1022, May 2011
How to Cite
Kamp, S., Fiehn, A.M., Stenderup, K., Rosada, C., Pakkenberg, B., Kemp, K., Dam, T.N. and Jemec, G.B. (2011), Hidradenitis suppurativa: a disease of the absent sebaceous gland? Sebaceous gland number and volume are significantly reduced in uninvolved hair follicles from patients with hidradenitis suppurativa. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1017–1022. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10224.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2011 11:06AM EST
- Accepted for publication 6 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!