Funding sources: none.
Rhodotorula mucilaginosa infection in Li–Fraumeni-like syndrome: a new pathogen in folliculitis
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 5, pages 1120–1122, May 2011
How to Cite
Jaeger, T., Andres, C., Ring, J. and Anliker, M.D. (2011), Rhodotorula mucilaginosa infection in Li–Fraumeni-like syndrome: a new pathogen in folliculitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1120–1122. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10231.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2011 12:28PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!