Funding sources None.
DERMATOLOGICAL SURGERY AND LASERS
A study of the efficacy of carbon dioxide and pigment-specific lasers in the treatment of medium-sized congenital melanocytic naevi
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 5, pages 1037–1042, May 2011
How to Cite
August, P.J., Ferguson, J.E. and Madan, V. (2011), A study of the efficacy of carbon dioxide and pigment-specific lasers in the treatment of medium-sized congenital melanocytic naevi. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1037–1042. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10236.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
This study was presented at the British Society of Dermatological Surgery session of the 90th Annual Meeting of the British Association of Dermatologists, Manchester, July 2010.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2011 12:29PM EST
- Accepted for publication 24 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.