Funding sources DECIT/Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq), PAPES-Fiocruz.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Influence of the Notch system in the therapeutic response of American tegumentary leishmaniasis
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1228–1234, June 2011
How to Cite
Rodrigues, K.M.P., Oliveira, M.P., Maretti-Mira, A.C., Oliveira-Neto, M.P., Mattos, M.S., Silva, L., Soares, D.A., Dolci, E.L.L., Perico, R.A.P.N. and Pirmez, C. (2011), Influence of the Notch system in the therapeutic response of American tegumentary leishmaniasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1228–1234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10240.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2011 09:25AM EST
- Accepted for publication 21 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.