Funding sources The study was supported by the Swedish Psoriasis Association, the Welander/Finsen Foundation and the Karolinska Institutet.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Expression of tachykinins and their receptors in plaque psoriasis with pruritus
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 5, pages 1023–1029, May 2011
How to Cite
Amatya, B., El-Nour, H., Holst, M., Theodorsson, E. and Nordlind, K. (2011), Expression of tachykinins and their receptors in plaque psoriasis with pruritus. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1023–1029. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10241.x
Conflicts of interest M.H. is a full time contractor with Pfizer Inc.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2011 09:25AM EST
- Accepted for publication 25 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.