Funding sources This study was funded by the NHS Purchasing and Supplies Authority.
CONTACT DERMATITIS AND ALLERGY
The use of a measure of acute irritation to predict the outcome of repeated usage of hand soap products
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1311–1315, June 2011
How to Cite
Williams, C., Wilkinson, M., McShane, P., Pennington, D., Fernandez, C. and Pierce, S. (2011), The use of a measure of acute irritation to predict the outcome of repeated usage of hand soap products. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1311–1315. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10246.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2011 08:22AM EST
- Accepted for publication 25 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.