Funding sources This project was funded through an unrestricted grant by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. Wyeth Pharmaceuticals played no role in the design and conduct of the study or in data collection, data management, data analysis, interpretation of the data, manuscript preparation, manuscript review or manuscript approval.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Quality of life and sexual health in patients with genital psoriasis
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1247–1255, June 2011
How to Cite
Meeuwis, K.A.P., de Hullu, J.A., van de Nieuwenhof, H.P., Evers, A.W.M., Massuger, L.F.A.G., van de Kerkhof, P.C.M. and van Rossum, M.M. (2011), Quality of life and sexual health in patients with genital psoriasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1247–1255. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10249.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2011 08:22AM EST
- Accepted for publication 28 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.