Funding sources: none.
Systemic antipsoriatic therapy may reverse endothelial dysfunction
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1397–1398, June 2011
How to Cite
Boehncke, W.-H. and Boehncke, S. (2011), Systemic antipsoriatic therapy may reverse endothelial dysfunction. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1397–1398. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10250.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2011 08:22AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.