Funding sources None.
CONTACT DERMATITIS AND ALLERGY
Contact allergy to preservatives. Analysis of IVDK data 1996–2009
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1316–1325, June 2011
How to Cite
Schnuch, A., Lessmann, H., Geier, J. and Uter, W. (2011), Contact allergy to preservatives. Analysis of IVDK data 1996–2009. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1316–1325. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10253.x
Conflicts of interest A.S. is a consultant for the cosmetics industry. W.U., J.G. and H.L. declare no conflict of interests. The IVDK is, to a minor extent, supported by the cosmetics industry (trade associations). There is no contractual or covert influence on the scientific activities of the network.
A list of centres contributing data to this analysis is provided in Appendix 1.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2011 08:24AM EST
- Accepted for publication 3 February 2011
Vol. 172, Issue 1, 307, Article first published online: 11 JAN 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.