Unilateral livedo reticularis after kidney graft embolization with polyvinyl alcohol microspheres
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1400–1402, June 2011
How to Cite
Martínez-Sánchez, D., Romero-Maté, A., Romero-Figueroa, K. and Borbujo, J. (2011), Unilateral livedo reticularis after kidney graft embolization with polyvinyl alcohol microspheres. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1400–1402. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10256.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2011 08:25AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.