Funding sources This work was supported by the Duchy Health Charity Ltd.
Comparison of protoporphyrin IX accumulation and destruction during methylaminolevulinate photodynamic therapy of skin tumours located at acral and nonacral sites
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1362–1368, June 2011
How to Cite
Tyrrell, J.S., Morton, C., Campbell, S.M. and Curnow, A. (2011), Comparison of protoporphyrin IX accumulation and destruction during methylaminolevulinate photodynamic therapy of skin tumours located at acral and nonacral sites. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1362–1368. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10265.x
Conflicts of interest C.M., S.M.C. and A.C. have received honoraria for speaking, organized educational events and/or conducted research for Galderma, PhotoCure and/or Phototherapeutics Ltd. J.S.T. has no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2011 05:39PM EST
- Accepted for publication 23 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.