Funding sources None.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Psoriasis and melanocytic naevi: does the first confer a protective role against melanocyte progression to naevi?
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1262–1270, June 2011
How to Cite
Balato, N., Di Costanzo, L., Balato, A., Patruno, C., Scalvenzi, M. and Ayala, F. (2011), Psoriasis and melanocytic naevi: does the first confer a protective role against melanocyte progression to naevi?. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1262–1270. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10271.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2011 05:41PM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.