Funding sources None.
Varicella-zoster virus immunity in dermatological patients on systemic immunosuppressant treatment
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1387–1389, June 2011
How to Cite
Hackett, C.B., Wall, D., FitzGerald, S.F., Rogers, S. and Kirby, B. (2011), Varicella-zoster virus immunity in dermatological patients on systemic immunosuppressant treatment. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1387–1389. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10315.x
Conflicts of interest B.K. is in receipt of unrestricted research grants from and/or has acted as a consultant for Abbott, Janssen-Cilag, Merck-Serono, Pfizer and Schering Plough. S.F.F. has received speaker honoraria from Pfizer, Astra-Zeneca and Leo. S.R. has acted as a consultant for Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Schering Plough and Abbott.
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2011 01:17AM EST
- Accepted for publication 24 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.