Funding sources: No specific grant or funding was associated with this study. Financial support for development of this manuscript was provided by Shire Human Genetic Therapies, Inc.
Efficacy of icatibant treatment in patients with hereditary angio-oedema type I resistant to treatment with C1 inhibitor concentrate
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1406–1407, June 2011
How to Cite
Bouillet, L., Boccon-Gibod, I., Dumestre-Perard, C., Cesbron, J.Y. and Massot, C. (2011), Efficacy of icatibant treatment in patients with hereditary angio-oedema type I resistant to treatment with C1 inhibitor concentrate. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1406–1407. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10316.x
Conflicts of interest: L.B. and I.B.-G. have received consultancy fees from CSL Behring and Shire Human Genetic Therapies, Inc.
Data from this report were presented at the 18th Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, Berlin, Germany, 7–11 October 2009.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2011 01:18AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.