Funding sources Abbott provided active drug, placebo and computer randomization. No salary was paid to the investigators or to the department performing the study.
A double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial of adalimumab in the treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 391–398, August 2011
How to Cite
Miller, I., Lynggaard, C.D., Lophaven, S., Zachariae, C., Dufour, D.N. and Jemec, G.B.E. (2011), A double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial of adalimumab in the treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 391–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10339.x
Conflicts of interest I.M., C.D.L. and D.N.D. have participated as subinvestigators or coinvestigator in an Abbott-sponsored trial; G.B.E.J. and C.Z. have been investigators in an Abbott-sponsored trial and have received honoraria for lectures at Abbott-sponsored meetings; S.L. has no conflicts to declare.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2011 10:25AM EST
- Accepted for publication 27 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!