Funding sources This study was supported by Galderma R&D, Sophia-Antipolis, France.
A 6-month maintenance therapy with adapalene-benzoyl peroxide gel prevents relapse and continuously improves efficacy among patients with severe acne vulgaris: results of a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 164, Issue 6, pages 1376–1382, June 2011
How to Cite
Poulin, Y., Sanchez, N.P., Bucko, A., Fowler, J., Jarratt, M., Kempers, S., Kerrouche, N., Dhuin, J.-C. and Kunynetz, R. (2011), A 6-month maintenance therapy with adapalene-benzoyl peroxide gel prevents relapse and continuously improves efficacy among patients with severe acne vulgaris: results of a randomized controlled trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 164: 1376–1382. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10344.x
Conflicts of interest The investigating authors received payments for conducting the study. J.F. and R.K. have served as consultants and speakers for Galderma. M.J. has received honoraria from Galderma. N.K. and J.-C.D. are employees of Galderma R&D.
ClinicalTrials.gov registration number: NCT00687908.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2011 10:27AM EST
- Accepted for publication 16 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.