Funding sources: the 973 Program of China (2011CB503802), Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai (09ZR1402400), and Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-09-0314).
Ambient ozone pollution as a risk factor for skin disorders
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 224–225, July 2011
How to Cite
Xu, F., Yan, S., Wu, M., Li, F., Xu, X., Song, W., Zhao, J., Xu, J. and Kan, H. (2011), Ambient ozone pollution as a risk factor for skin disorders. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 224–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10349.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
F.X. and S.Y. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2011 10:29AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.