Funding sources This study was supported by research funding from the Kuwait Ministry of Health to T.Al-E. and A.S.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
The effect of aqueous cream BP on the skin barrier in volunteers with a previous history of atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 329–334, August 2011
How to Cite
Danby, S.G., Al-Enezi, T., Sultan, A., Chittock, J., Kennedy, K. and Cork, M.J. (2011), The effect of aqueous cream BP on the skin barrier in volunteers with a previous history of atopic dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 329–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10395.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2011 09:39AM EST
- Accepted for publication 25 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.