Funding sources This study was a World Health Organization-aided SEARO/TDR Small Grant Programme Project T/16/72/83/IND SN1164. Miltefosine capsules were supplied by the National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme of the Department of Health, Government of India. Partial financial support was provided by the Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi, India. G.K.K. and S.V. received fellowships from the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, India.
Miltefosine as an effective choice in the treatment of post-kala-azar dermal leishmaniasis
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 411–414, August 2011
How to Cite
Ramesh, V., Katara, G.K., Verma, S. and Salotra, P. (2011), Miltefosine as an effective choice in the treatment of post-kala-azar dermal leishmaniasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 411–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10402.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2011 09:16AM EST
- Accepted for publication 26 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.