Present address: Service de Dermatologie, Hôpital Victor Dupouy, 69 rue du Lieutenant-Colonel Prud’hon, 95100 Argenteuil, France.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
Outdoor sports and risk of ultraviolet radiation-related skin lesions in children: evaluation of risks and prevention
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 360–367, August 2011
How to Cite
Mahé, E., Beauchet, A., de Paula Corrêa, M., Godin-Beekmann, S., Haeffelin, M., Bruant, S., Fay-Chatelard, F., Jégou, F., Saiag, P. and Aegerter, P. (2011), Outdoor sports and risk of ultraviolet radiation-related skin lesions in children: evaluation of risks and prevention. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 360–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10415.x
Funding sources This study was carried out within the framework of the RISC-UV project, funded by the French Interdisciplinary Groupement d’Intérêt Scientifique (GIS) Climat Environnement Société, and the University of Versailles-Saint Quentin en Yvelines, France; and the Tête Brûlée project, funded by the French Ligue contre le Cancer, the CPAM92 (Caisse Primaire d’Assurance Maladie des Hauts-de-Seine), and the University of Versailles-Saint Quentin en Yvelines, France.
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2011 01:39AM EST
- Accepted for publication 2 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.