Funding sources None.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Topical aminolaevulinic acid–photodynamic therapy produces an inflammatory infiltrate but reduces Langerhans cells in healthy human skin in vivo
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 3, pages 513–519, September 2011
How to Cite
Evangelou, G., Farrar, M.D., White, R.D., Sorefan, N.B., Wright, K.P., McLean, K., Andrew, S., Watson, R.E.B. and Rhodes, L.E. (2011), Topical aminolaevulinic acid–photodynamic therapy produces an inflammatory infiltrate but reduces Langerhans cells in healthy human skin in vivo. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 513–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10433.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2011 10:24AM EST
- Accepted for publication 11 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!