Funding sources British Association of Dermatologists, Centre of Evidence Based Dermatology, Psoriasis Association U.K., Primary Care Dermatology Society.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
Skin conditions are the commonest new reason people present to general practitioners in England and Wales
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 5, pages 1044–1050, November 2011
How to Cite
Schofield, J.K., Fleming, D., Grindlay, D. and Williams, H. (2011), Skin conditions are the commonest new reason people present to general practitioners in England and Wales. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 1044–1050. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10464.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
The opinions expressed in this paper are exclusively those of the authors, who do not act as spokespersons for their respective organizations and employers.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2011 07:30AM EST
- Accepted for publication 6 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.