Funding sources No external funding.
Effective and evidence-based management strategies for rosacea: summary of a Cochrane systematic review
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 4, pages 760–781, October 2011
How to Cite
van Zuuren, E.J., Kramer, S.F., Carter, B.R., Graber, M.A. and Fedorowicz, Z. (2011), Effective and evidence-based management strategies for rosacea: summary of a Cochrane systematic review. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 760–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10473.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
Footnote This paper is based on a Cochrane review published in Issue 3, March 2011 of The Cochrane Library 2011 (see http://www.CochraneLibrary.net for further information). Cochrane reviews are regularly updated as new evidence emerges and in response to comments and criticisms. The Cochrane Library should be consulted for the most recent version of this review.
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2011 07:34AM EST
- Accepted for publication 3 June 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Acneiform eruptions, Clinics in Dermatology, 2014, 32, 1, 24, , ,
- 2Rosacea and rhinophyma, Clinics in Dermatology, 2014, 32, 1, 35, , , , ,
- 3Cathelicidin, kallikrein 5, and serine protease activity is inhibited during treatment of rosacea with azelaic acid 15% gel, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2013, 69, 4, 570, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Ecological impact of doxycycline at low dose on normal oropharyngeal and intestinal microflora, International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 2013, 41, 4, 352, , , , ,
- 5Emerging therapies in rosacea, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2013, 69, 6, S57, ,
- 7Ocular rosacea: Common and commonly missed, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2013, 69, 6, S36, ,
- 9Skin microbiota: overview and role in the skin diseases acne vulgaris and rosacea, Future Microbiology, 2013, 8, 2, 209, ,
- 10Topical Azithromycin as a Novel Treatment for Ocular Rosacea*, Ocular Immunology and Inflammation, 2013, 21, 5, 371, , , , , ,
- 11Topische Therapie der Rosazea, Der Hautarzt, 2013, 64, 7, 494,