Funding sources: none.
Treatment of notalgia paraesthetica with an 8% capsaicin patch
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 6, pages 1359–1361, December 2011
How to Cite
Metz, M., Krause, K., Maurer, M. and Magerl, M. (2011), Treatment of notalgia paraesthetica with an 8% capsaicin patch. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 1359–1361. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10501.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2011 11:53AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.