Funding sources American Skin Association (Research Scholar Grant), NIAMS/NIH (1R03AR059246), American Cancer Society IRG (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center), institutional funding.
Roles of the immune system in skin cancer
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 5, pages 953–965, November 2011
How to Cite
Rangwala, S. and Tsai, K.Y. (2011), Roles of the immune system in skin cancer. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 953–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10507.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 01:05PM EST
- Accepted for publication 28 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!