Funding sources No external funding.
Evidence-based (S3) guideline on topical corticosteroids in pregnancy
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 5, pages 943–952, November 2011
How to Cite
Chi, C.-C., Kirtschig, G., Aberer, W., Gabbud, J.-P., Lipozenčić, J., Kárpáti, S., Haustein, U.-F., Zuberbier, T. and Wojnarowska, F. (2011), Evidence-based (S3) guideline on topical corticosteroids in pregnancy. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 943–952. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10513.x
Conflicts of interest T.Z.: consultant for Ansell, Bayer Schering, DST, Fujisawa, HAL, Henkel, Kryolan, Leti, MSD, Novartis, Procter and Gamble, Sanofi-Aventis, Schering Plough, Stallergenes, and UCB; the others, none.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 01:10PM EST
- Accepted for publication 23 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.