Funding sources The investigators received a physician-initiated grant from Abbott, Inc. to support this work and to gain access to the UnitedHealth data. The design and conduct of the study, data management, analysis and interpretation, and preparation and approval of the manuscript were all performed independently by the investigators. This work was also funded by the American Academy of Dermatology’s Minority Student Mentorship Program.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
The effect of systemic psoriasis therapies on the incidence of myocardial infarction: a cohort study
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 5, pages 1066–1073, November 2011
How to Cite
Abuabara, K., Lee, H. and Kimball, A.B. (2011), The effect of systemic psoriasis therapies on the incidence of myocardial infarction: a cohort study. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 1066–1073. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10525.x
Conflicts of interest K.A. and H.L.: none declared. A.B.K.: Investigator and Consultant for Abbott, Centocor and Amgen. She has an outcomes fellowship supported by Centocor. Her department administers phototherapy.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 10:54AM EST
- Accepted for publication 4 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.