Funding sources The investigators received a physician-initiated grant from Abbott, Inc. to support this work and to gain access to the UnitedHealth data. The design and conduct of the study, data management, analysis and interpretation, and preparation and approval of the manuscript were all performed independently by the investigators. This work was also funded by the American Academy of Dermatology’s Minority Student Mentorship Program.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
The effect of systemic psoriasis therapies on the incidence of myocardial infarction: a cohort study
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 5, pages 1066–1073, November 2011
How to Cite
Abuabara, K., Lee, H. and Kimball, A.B. (2011), The effect of systemic psoriasis therapies on the incidence of myocardial infarction: a cohort study. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 1066–1073. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10525.x
Conflicts of interest K.A. and H.L.: none declared. A.B.K.: Investigator and Consultant for Abbott, Centocor and Amgen. She has an outcomes fellowship supported by Centocor. Her department administers phototherapy.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 10:54AM EST
- Accepted for publication 4 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.