Funding sources None.
Smoking and pathogenesis of psoriasis: a review of oxidative, inflammatory and genetic mechanisms
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 6, pages 1162–1168, December 2011
How to Cite
Armstrong, A.W., Armstrong, E.J., Fuller, E.N., Sockolov, M.E. and Voyles, S.V. (2011), Smoking and pathogenesis of psoriasis: a review of oxidative, inflammatory and genetic mechanisms. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 1162–1168. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10526.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 10:54AM EST
- Accepted for publication 4 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.