Funding sources None.
Combined treatment with low-dose methotrexate and initial short-term superpotent topical steroids in bullous pemphigoid: an open, multicentre, retrospective study
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 6, pages 1337–1343, December 2011
How to Cite
Du-Thanh, A., Merlet, S., Maillard, H., Bernard, P., Joly, P., Estève, E., Richard, M.A., Pauwels, C., Ingen-Housz-Oro, S., Guillot, B. and Dereure, O. (2011), Combined treatment with low-dose methotrexate and initial short-term superpotent topical steroids in bullous pemphigoid: an open, multicentre, retrospective study. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 1337–1343. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10531.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 10:55AM EST
- Accepted for publication 10 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.