Funding sources: None.
The follicular triad: a pathological clue to the diagnosis of early frontal fibrosing alopecia
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 440–442, February 2012
How to Cite
Miteva, M. and Tosti, A. (2012), The follicular triad: a pathological clue to the diagnosis of early frontal fibrosing alopecia. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 440–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10533.x
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2011 09:40AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.