Funding sources This activity was supported in part by the NIH (K24 CA149202-01 to H.T.), the American Cancer Society (RSG-07-085-01-MGO to H.T.) and the generous donors to the MGH Millennium Melanoma Fund.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Comprehensive mutational analysis of CDKN2A and CDK4 in Greek patients with cutaneous melanoma
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 6, pages 1219–1222, December 2011
How to Cite
Nikolaou, V., Kang, X., Stratigos, A., Gogas, H., Latorre, M.C., Gabree, M., Plaka, M., Njauw, C.N., Kypreou, K., Mirmigi, I., Stefanaki, I. and Tsao, H. (2011), Comprehensive mutational analysis of CDKN2A and CDK4 in Greek patients with cutaneous melanoma. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 1219–1222. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10551.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2011 11:30PM EST
- Accepted for publication 21 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!