Funding sources This work was supported by Vlinderkind (Butterfly Child Foundation).
Herlitz junctional epidermolysis bullosa: diagnostic features, mutational profile, incidence and population carrier frequency in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 6, pages 1314–1322, December 2011
How to Cite
Yuen, W.Y., Lemmink, H.H., van Dijk-Bos, K.K., Sinke, R.J. and Jonkman, M.F. (2011), Herlitz junctional epidermolysis bullosa: diagnostic features, mutational profile, incidence and population carrier frequency in the Netherlands. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 1314–1322. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10553.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2011 11:30PM EST
- Accepted for publication 23 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.