Funding sources Eleanor and Miles Shore 50th Anniversary Fellow in Clinical Medicine award.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Pyoderma gangrenosum: a retrospective review of patient characteristics, comorbidities and therapy in 103 patients
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 165, Issue 6, pages 1244–1250, December 2011
How to Cite
Binus, A.M., Qureshi, A.A., Li, V.W. and Winterfield, L.S. (2011), Pyoderma gangrenosum: a retrospective review of patient characteristics, comorbidities and therapy in 103 patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 1244–1250. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10565.x
Conflicts of interest A.A.Q. is a consultant for Abbott, Amgen, Novartis, and the Centers for Disease Control. A.M.B., V.W.L. and L.S.W. have no conflicts to disclose.
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2011 11:46PM EST
- Accepted for publication 29 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.