Funding sources This study has been funded by Janssen-Cilag Ltd. but no restrictions have been placed on the design or results of the analysis. The authors take full responsibility for the contents of the manuscript.
Efficacy of biologics in the treatment of moderate to severe psoriasis: a network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 179–188, January 2012
How to Cite
Reich, K., Burden, A.D., Eaton, J.N. and Hawkins, N.S. (2012), Efficacy of biologics in the treatment of moderate to severe psoriasis: a network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 179–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10583.x
Conflicts of interest KR has served as consultant and/or paid speaker for and/or participated in clinical trials sponsored by companies that manufacture drugs used for the treatment of psoriasis including Abbott, Biogen Idec, Celgene, Centocor, Janssen-Cilag, Leo, Medac, Merck, MSD (formerly Essex, Schering-Plough), Novartis, Pfizer (formerly Wyeth). ADB has acted as lecturer, consultant and researcher for Abbott, Janssen, Leo, MSD, Novartis and Pfizer. JNE and NSH work for an international consultancy and as such have received funding from numerous device and and pharmaceutical companies to conduct studies similar to that presented in this paper.
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 05:50PM EST
- Accepted for publication 14 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!