Funding sources I.S., D.Z. and E.S. attended consensus meetings on the use of rituximab and immunoadsorption in autoimmune blistering disorders sponsored by Roche and Fresenius Medical Care, respectively. D.Z. and E.S. received honoraria for lectures from Roche and Miltenyi Biotec; I.S., D.Z. and E.S. received honoraria for lectures from Fresenius Medical Care.
Treatment of severe pemphigus with a combination of immunoadsorption, rituximab, pulsed dexamethasone and azathioprine/mycophenolate mofetil: a pilot study of 23 patients
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 154–160, January 2012
How to Cite
Kasperkiewicz, M., Shimanovich, I., Meier, M., Schumacher, N., Westermann, L., Kramer, J., Zillikens, D. and Schmidt, E. (2012), Treatment of severe pemphigus with a combination of immunoadsorption, rituximab, pulsed dexamethasone and azathioprine/mycophenolate mofetil: a pilot study of 23 patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 154–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10585.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
M.K. and I.S. contributed equally.
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 05:51PM EST
- Accepted for publication 11 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.