Funding sources This study was sponsored by the ProMD Biotech Co., Ltd., Tainan, Taiwan.
Lactobacillus salivarius plus fructo-oligosaccharide is superior to fructo-oligosaccharide alone for treating children with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis: a double-blind, randomized, clinical trial of efficacy and safety
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 129–136, January 2012
How to Cite
Wu, K.-G., Li, T.-H. and Peng, H.-J. (2012), Lactobacillus salivarius plus fructo-oligosaccharide is superior to fructo-oligosaccharide alone for treating children with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis: a double-blind, randomized, clinical trial of efficacy and safety. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 129–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10596.x
Conflicts of interest Tapei Veterans General Hospital Authority has a contract with ProMD Biotech Co. ProMD Biotech Co. provided all the study costs, including those for synbiotics, prebiotics, topical steroids and/or topical calcineurin inhibitors, outpatient clinic visit fees and all costs for laboratory tests. None of the authors of this study received any financial support from ProMD Biotech Co.
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 06:26AM EST
- Accepted for publication 22 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!