Present address: Klinikum Vest, Department of Dermatology and Allergology, Recklinghausen, Germany.
Photodynamic therapy with BF-200 ALA for the treatment of actinic keratosis: results of a multicentre, randomized, observer-blind phase III study in comparison with a registered methyl-5-aminolaevulinate cream and placebo
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 137–146, January 2012
How to Cite
Dirschka, T., Radny, P., Dominicus, R., Mensing, H., Brüning, H., Jenne, L., Karl, L., Sebastian, M., Oster-Schmidt, C., Klövekorn, W., Reinhold, U., Tanner, M., Gröne, D., Deichmann, M., Simon, M., Hübinger, F., Hofbauer, G., Krähn-Senftleben, G., Borrosch, F., Reich, K., Berking, C., Wolf, P., Lehmann, P., Moers-Carpi, M., Hönigsmann, H., Wernicke-Panten, K., Helwig, C., Foguet, M., Schmitz, B., Lübbert, H., Szeimies, R.-M. and The AK-CT002 Study Group (2012), Photodynamic therapy with BF-200 ALA for the treatment of actinic keratosis: results of a multicentre, randomized, observer-blind phase III study in comparison with a registered methyl-5-aminolaevulinate cream and placebo. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 137–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10613.x
Funding sources This study was sponsored by Biofrontera Bioscience GmbH.
Conflicts of interest R.-M.S. and T.D. are consultants of the sponsoring company. K.W.-P. and C.H. are employees of the company that was responsible for data management and statistical analyses. M.F., B.S. and H.L. are employees of the sponsoring company.
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 03:24PM EST
- Accepted for publication 28 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!