Funding sources: This work was supported by Programme Hospitalier de Recherches Cliniques grants, by Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (PhD student grant to C.C.) and by the BBSRC (D.H.).
The EDAR370A allele attenuates the severity of hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia caused by EDA gene mutation
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 678–681, March 2012
How to Cite
Cluzeau, C., Hadj-Rabia, S., Bal, E., Clauss, F., Munnich, A., Bodemer, C., Headon, D. and Smahi, A. (2012), The EDAR370A allele attenuates the severity of hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia caused by EDA gene mutation. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 678–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10620.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 06:28PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.