Conflicts of interest See Appendix 1.
Practical experience of ustekinumab in the treatment of psoriasis: experience from a multicentre, retrospective case cohort study across the U.K. and Ireland
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 189–195, January 2012
How to Cite
Laws, P.M., Downs, A.M., Parslew, R., Dever, B., Smith, C.H., Barker, J.N., Moriarty, B., Murphy, R., Kirby, B., Burden, A.D., McBride, S., Anstey, A.V., O’Shea, S., Ralph, N., Buckley, C., Griffiths, C.E.M. and Warren, R.B. (2012), Practical experience of ustekinumab in the treatment of psoriasis: experience from a multicentre, retrospective case cohort study across the U.K. and Ireland. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 189–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10638.x
Funding sources C.E.M.G. is in part supported by the NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre and is an NIHR Senior Investigator. R. B. W. is funded by an NIHR Clinical Senior Lectureship.
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2011 04:40AM EST
- Accepted for publication , 8 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.