Interleukin-17 expression in neutrophils and Th17 cells in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma associated with neutrophilic infiltrate of the skin
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 687–689, March 2012
How to Cite
Fontao, L., Brembilla, N.C., Masouyé, I., Kaya, G., Prins, C., Dupin, N., Saurat, J.-H., Chizzolini, C. and Piguet, V. (2012), Interleukin-17 expression in neutrophils and Th17 cells in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma associated with neutrophilic infiltrate of the skin. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 687–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10647.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2011 09:21AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.