Funding sources This study was funded by Schering-Plough Corporation, now Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ, U.S.A.
A randomized, placebo- and active-controlled, parallel-group, multicentre, investigator-blinded study of four treatment regimens of posaconazole in adults with toenail onychomycosis
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 389–398, February 2012
How to Cite
Elewski, B., Pollak, R., Ashton, S., Rich, P., Schlessinger, J. and Tavakkol, A. (2012), A randomized, placebo- and active-controlled, parallel-group, multicentre, investigator-blinded study of four treatment regimens of posaconazole in adults with toenail onychomycosis. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 389–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10660.x
Conflicts of interest A.T. is an employee of Merck & Co., Inc. B.E. has conducted clinical research for Merck & Co., Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Dow Pharmaceuticals and Nitric Bio. P.R. has conducted clinical research for Merck & Co., Inc., Celtic, Dow Pharmaceuticals, NanoBio, Nitric Bio, Promius Pharma, Stiefel and Talima, and is also on an advisory board for Talima. J.S. has conducted clinical research for Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis, Merz, Stiefel/GSK and Barrier. R.P. has conducted clinical research for Merck & Co., Inc., and has been an investigator in other onychomycosis trials of topical medications. S.A. has conducted clinical research for Merck & Co., Inc., and Promius Pharma.
Parts of these data were presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, Miami Beach, FL, U.S.A., 5–9 March, 2010.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2011 01:18PM EST
- Accepted for publication , 19 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.