Funding sources Indian Council of Medical Research.
Vitamin D deficiency and rickets in children and adolescents with ichthyosiform erythroderma in type IV and V skin
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 608–615, March 2012
How to Cite
Chouhan, K., Sethuraman, G., Gupta, N., Sharma, V.K., Kabra, M., Khaitan, B.K., Sreenivas, V., Ramam, M., Kusumakar, S., Thulkar, S. and Paller, A.S. (2012), Vitamin D deficiency and rickets in children and adolescents with ichthyosiform erythroderma in type IV and V skin. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 608–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10672.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2011 03:34PM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.