Funding sources This work was granted financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 81073098), the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (no. 20060400716), and the Scientific Research Foundation for Talent of Anhui Province (no. 2008Z027).
Compound Astragalus and Salvia miltiorrhiza extract inhibits cell proliferation, invasion and collagen synthesis in keloid fibroblasts by mediating transforming growth factor-β / Smad pathway
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 564–574, March 2012
How to Cite
He, S., Yang, Y., Liu, X., Huang, W., Zhang, X., Yang, S. and Zhang, X. (2012), Compound Astragalus and Salvia miltiorrhiza extract inhibits cell proliferation, invasion and collagen synthesis in keloid fibroblasts by mediating transforming growth factor-β / Smad pathway. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 564–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10674.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2011 03:35PM EST
- Accepted for publication 12 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.