Funding sources None.
Lichen planopilaris following hair transplantation and face-lift surgery
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 666–370, March 2012
How to Cite
Chiang, Y.Z., Tosti, A., Chaudhry, I.H., Lyne, L., Farjo, B., Farjo, N., Cadore de Farias, D., Griffiths, C.E.M., Paus, R. and Harries, M.J. (2012), Lichen planopilaris following hair transplantation and face-lift surgery. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 666–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10692.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2011 07:39AM EST
- Accepted for publication 25 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.