Funding sources None.
Thalidomide in the treatment of refractory cutaneous lupus erythematosus: prognostic factors of clinical outcome
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 616–623, March 2012
How to Cite
Cortés-Hernández, J., Torres-Salido, M., Castro-Marrero, J., Vilardell-Tarres, M. and Ordi-Ros, J. (2012), Thalidomide in the treatment of refractory cutaneous lupus erythematosus: prognostic factors of clinical outcome. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 616–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10693.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2011 10:20PM EST
- Accepted for publication 4 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!