Funding sources None.
DERMATOLOGICAL SURGERY AND LASERS
Long-pulsed Nd:YAG laser vs. intense pulsed light for hair removal in dark skin: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 317–321, February 2012
How to Cite
Ismail, S.A. (2012), Long-pulsed Nd:YAG laser vs. intense pulsed light for hair removal in dark skin: a randomized controlled trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 317–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10695.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2011 10:20PM EST
- Accepted for publication 6 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.