Funding sources This study was supported financially by Abbott Immunology, Abbott Park, Chicago, IL, U.S.A.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Adalimumab (antitumour necrosis factor-α) treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa ameliorates skin inflammation: an in situ and ex vivo study
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 298–305, February 2012
How to Cite
van der Zee, H.H., Laman, J.D., de Ruiter, L., Dik, W.A. and Prens, E.P. (2012), Adalimumab (antitumour necrosis factor-α) treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa ameliorates skin inflammation: an in situ and ex vivo study. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 298–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10698.x
Conflicts of interest H.H.v.d.Z. and E.P.P. were both investigators in the Abbott M10-467 phase IIB trial (ClinicalTrials.gov no. NTC00918255).
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 11:10AM EST
- Accepted for publication 11 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.