Funding sources This study was funded by the Association Ichtyose Athina Monaco, Monaco.
Factors influencing quality of life in patients with inherited ichthyosis: a qualitative study in adults using focus groups
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 646–648, March 2012
How to Cite
Mazereeuw-Hautier, J., Dreyfus, I., Barbarot, S., Serrentino, L., Bourdon-Lanoy, E., Ezzedine, K., Maza, A., Aujoulat, I. and Le Rhun, A. (2012), Factors influencing quality of life in patients with inherited ichthyosis: a qualitative study in adults using focus groups. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 646–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10701.x
Conflicts of interest The authors have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 11:12AM EST
- Accepted for publication 12 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.